Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogger to Wordpress (and back to Blogger again)

I have moved from Blogger to here! After using blogger for some time, i found that blogger doesn't have many of the ought-to-have features, thus i change the whole thing to wordpress. Though wordpress doesn't support free css editing, it has all the things that should be there!

-- The following is taken from my "About this blog" page --

Like Spinning Plates is a song written by Radiohead, which is my all time favorite. The song is about authorities sending troops to war, while their people are against the deed. The album version of the song shows a strong helplessness while the live version of the song expresses a sweetness with deep sorrow.

Lyrics by Radiohead:

While you make pretty speeches
I'm being cut to shreds
You feed me to the lions
A delicate balance

And this just feels like spinning plates
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river

All articles in this blog published before July, 2007 were imported from my previous blog, "Life Has Killed Me." The name was from the lyrics of the song "I have forgiven Jesus" by Morrissey.
I especially love the following part of the song:
Monday - humiliation; Tuesday - suffocation;
Wednesday - condescension; Thursday - is pathetic;
By Friday life has killed me, By Friday life has killed me;
Oh pretty one, Oh pretty one.
P.S.: Original post here

No comments: